Welded square and rectangular tubes are available along with flat oval and customised sections. The tubes have a very clean, bright surface and lend themselves particularly well to applications requiring an elaborate surface finish – chromium plating, painting or powdercoating for example.
Advantages of our profiled tubes:
- Minimised outer dimensions tolerances
- Exact edges with small edge radii
- Uniform wall thickness
- Extreme straightness
- Suitable for stamping, punching or surface finishing.
Profiled tubes are produced in accordance with DIN 2395-1/2, DIN EN 10305-5 and DIN EN 10219-1/2.
Pipe materials include: RST 37-2, RST 44-2, RST 52-3, E235, E275, E355, S235 JRH, S275 JOH, S355 JOH. Other materials available on request.
- 8m lengths for square tubes up to 35 x 35mm and rectangular tubes up to 50 x 20mm.
- Up to 12m lengths for square tubes from 40 x 40mm and rectangular tubes from 50 x 30mm.
- Other lengths are available on request.
- Square tubes with one rounded edge.
- Rectangular tubes with one rounded edge.
- Flat oval tubes
- Customer requirements on request.