FT Pipeline Systems supplies steel pipes throughout the UK, in diameters 80mm through to 4000mm. A variety of coatings, linings and jointing options are available to suit the particular requirements of your job and the steel pipes required.
Steel pipes are supplied in 6m, 9m, 12m, 13m and 13.5m lengths. Other steel pipe lengths up to 18m are available.
As well as producing a range of steel pipe products, FT Pipeline Systems will manufacture all types of welded fittings (bend tee, level invert tee etc.) to BS EN 10311:2005 / BS EN 10224:2002. The coating and lining of the welded fittings are identical to the pipeline.
- Regulation DWI 31 (4) (a) and DWI 25 (1) (a) approved.
- Ideal for any ground conditions, contaminated or rocky.
- Especially suited to brownfield and high pressure situations.
- No additional external wrapping required.
- 3 layer PE corrosion protection required.
- WRC Approvals
- Supplied as spigot & socket / flanged / E joint / Victaulic ends.